Motorola Xoom Boot Animation for your Droid X!!!

OP
t.crawford714

t.crawford714

Reaction score
I'd say! lol although the DX is my first smartphone lol, way faster than the old LG Glimmer

MonkeyTime

Reaction score
Ok, this isn't working for me. How big should the file be?

I downloaded it on the phone, renamed the orig file to .bak and moved and renamed the new file. Checked permissions, but nothing.

By the way, my file was located at system/media....

Any other ideas?

Edit: scratch that and jumped the gun. I'll boot into clockwork and let you know how it goes!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
t.crawford714

t.crawford714

Reaction score
Thanks poon, yeah copy and paste into data/local delete the old bootanimation.zip or move it to your sd card and rename the new one bootanimation.zip

OP
t.crawford714

t.crawford714

Reaction score
I would like to take a little bit of time to thank my fans my Youtube video has over 600 views in one day, Youtube has recognized my video and would like to place ads by it and I will be paid. Also, the animation has over 200 downloads. Thank you guys and gals!

oakvad

Reaction score
I can't get the link to load on my browser, says web page unavailable. I think its my rom though I've had this prob a few times now

Edit: I installed one of my backups that was all stock rooted with no rom (was using darkslide 4.2) worked fine and got it downloaded

Last edited:

foxky

Reaction score
I didn't realize this was the xoom boot ani! ive had this for a few days as well to go along with the honeycomb theme.. is this one full Res for my x? the one I have now only uses 2/3 of my screen.

tapped on my LibX 1.5

Alto

Reaction score
My apathy just said "rename this to bootanimation.zip and run from liberty tools"

Tada...success. Looks great!

OP
t.crawford714

t.crawford714

Reaction score
Cool thanks for using my animation guys, seeming I had it first about 2 hours before the other guy :)