bookmarks

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by rayswift, Jan 31, 2010.

1. rayswift

rayswift Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Anyway to put bookmarks up in alphabetical order? I have a lot and its annoying that my marks are scattered all over the place. Thanks.

2. c3p1

c3p1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have an Eris so I am not sure if this is the same. But go into your visual bookmark or list of bookmarks that you currently have. Hit menu and you will see a sort by. Choices are Newest, Most Used and Alphabetical.
    If this is not the same on the Moto Droid, I am sure one you get to a list of your bookmarks hitting a menu or settings key will bring up these options.
    Good luck!
    Paul

3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +8
    I was thinking about this the other day. I wonder if bookmarks are even necessary on the Droid.

It should be simple enough to do a voice search. I just tried it. Search button/microphone/Droid Forum . net and it brought the link right up to me.

I guess it can't replace bookmarks completely but if you know your web site it works well.

4. dmaul3300

dmaul3300 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I installed a program on my pc called xmarks. Xmarks | Bookmark Sync and Search I created a FREE account and then use Xmarks | Bookmark Sync and Search as my startup (home) page.

I log into the site and my bookmarks are in the exact order I have them on my pc. I leave the program running and I can sync it up with my pcs so when I add NEW bookmarks, it will sync up.

Search tags for this page

how do you put your bookmarks in alphabetical order on andro

how to sort bookmarks on android phone

put bookmarks in alphabetical order in android

sort android bookmarks alphabetical