1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Blurr themes

Discussion in 'bgill55' started by Droid74, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Droid74

Droid74 New Member

Im trying to keep all these themes straight...you guys are doing a great job with keeping up with the changes with the ROMs and giving us all kinds of goodies. Im thinking about giving the new Blurry a go. Will all your themes that are for the droidX work on that new version?

If I can maybe make a suggestion to help clarify all your great themes. Maybe make a sticky thread for "Rubix Focused 1.6" and "Rubix Blurry 1.0" and place those themes there. May help prevent lame posts like this, I dont know about all you but im starting to get confused...lol
  2. bgill55

bgill55 Beta Team Theme Developer

Yes This Section is out Of Control! Skurtz and Myself are gonna attempt to to some House Cleaning tomorrow or Monday!! Its my Section and I still get lost in here!!!!!
  3. kman79

kman79 New Member

Just wondering where all the blurred themes go? I was about to flash Drod2169 Insane Blurry 1.5.2 and put one of your transparent looking blurred themes over it, but now I can't find any of the posts? Am I missing something?

I know you're doing some house cleaning like you said, just wondering if you plan on posting those blurred themes back up?