Installing a new Theme....

Reaction score
I wanna try a new thene for Rubix Focused, but I already have "Watermark'd" installed, and i wanna install the UD theme, so can I just install the new theme over the current one or is there something else I have to do in order to install the new theme? Also, will all rubix themes work for 2.0.1. I wanna try this one theme called Black Juice and its for rubix 1.6 and another one called Tron for rubix 1.9. Which ones will work with the new rubix version?

Sent using my Droid X, Powered by Rubix Focused 2.0.1

Last edited:

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
The 1.9 theme should work. I wouldn't go older than that. You can just install the theme over. When going from theme to theme, I just wiped dalvik cache in advanced settings in clockwork. It'll take the phone a few minutes longer to boot as it builds dalvik back up.

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Right on, thanks for the help. Lil disappointing tho, just watched the new tron and wanted to try that theme lol

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can try them, just if you bootloop, get back in clockwork and restore a backup.

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
You can try them, just if you bootloop, get back in clockwork and restore a backup.

Yea I rather just not find out lol just realized Tron was for 1.9 anyways, it was BlackJuice that was for 1.6 so its all good