blur on droid?

blitzburgh39

Reaction score
is this possible? i read that someone would have to cook a rom to do so...

does anyone think this is possible?

Thanks

tktouch12

Reaction score
i'm sure it could be done, but someone would have to want to dedicate a lot of time to it. i think.
i'd rather have sense that actually works

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
First Moto would have to develop Blur to work on 2.* as of now it's only on 1.* devices (released devices anyway, sure there's some in development). But once a device (or the package list) are available someone will have to rip/pull it out and package it so we can install it (as well as test it for compatibility).

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't the Motorola Backflip have Blur? And I thought it had 2.0 also? I might be wrong though...

OP
blitzburgh39

blitzburgh39

Reaction score
i see. well i have seen that there is a ported sense espresso on the droid... a rom... but i cant find the actual file. im all up for experimenting as i have nandroid. and will backup everything...

RemyL75

Reaction score
Don't the Motorola Backflip have Blur? And I thought it had 2.0 also? I might be wrong though...

Backflip as 1.6, as do most of the other MotoBlur phones. Motorola says that most of them will get 2.0 in Q2 2010. Maybe then someone will be able do a custom blur rom.

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Have you seen how slow the Backflip is on 1.6?

LOL, 2.0 would kill it dead. It would start to boot, then be like "oh hell no" and just shut off ;)

dmt316

Reaction score
Have you seen how slow the Backflip is on 1.6?

LOL, 2.0 would kill it dead. It would start to boot, then be like "oh hell no" and just shut off ;)

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: