Bluetooth Volume

adamrobles

Reaction score
I have searched the forums and I do not see any posts regarding this. If you know of one please send me the link.

I have a Plantronics 360 Bluetooth Headset and the Motorola Droid, I have the Bluetooth Volume all the way up and am stilling having troubles hearing.

My Droid is rooted so if their is anything out there that can help me boost the volume that would be great.

I did search the market but no luck.

Thanks,
Adam

jobambo

Reaction score
I have this problem. Hoping someone has a solution. Currently, my Droid is paired to a bluetooth with AUX out. AUX out goes to an equalizer and then into an car amp. Turning volume all the way up on all devices results in very faint audio.

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
I have a plantronics as well... I've noticed the same thing. The receiver could hear me fine, but even at full volume I could barely hear them. Hope this thread turns up some info...

justbob

Reaction score
I have a Samsung WEP870 and the call volume seems fine although I wish it could be a bit louder in headphone mode. There's got to be a way to adjust the input gain. . .

Evilsibe

Reaction score
Similar Volume Issue

I have this problem. Hoping someone has a solution. Currently, my Droid is paired to a bluetooth with AUX out. AUX out goes to an equalizer and then into an car amp. Turning volume all the way up on all devices results in very faint audio.

Im using Droid w/ Sholes 2.0.5 600/1100 max/min and have been having issues with the bluetooth in both 2.0.3 and 2.0.5 and the stock operating system. The bluetooth would sometimes cut out, then would start right back up again. Also the bluetooth audio is incredibly low sometimes, is there a way or an app that will preamp the bluetooth audio out so low that I cannot hear what people are saying during movies over the ambient noise of the bus. Unfortunately this really sucks when you are on transit every day.... anyways just my two cents :icon_ banana:

MarkDF

Reaction score
I don't have a solution, but I'll certainly toss my hat in the ring as somebody having the problem. It's loud enough to work just fine in my house, but when using it in the car, it's awful hard to hear the caller. And wouldn't you know, I tend to use the hands-free gizmo much more often in the car! :blink:

Forget all the other things, 2.1 needs to fix this and add BT voice dialing!

jobambo

Reaction score

I was able to solve my problem which had nothing to do with the phone. My EQ was not properly grounded which resulted in a a low volume. Once that was fixed, its much louder then needed.

sdavis

Reaction score
Same problem here. Just got the Samsung WEP870 bluetooth headset for my droid, the volume using the stereo ear bud landard is fine, but with the standalone headset it's very low even at full volume. You can barely hear the person at the other end.

MdicnMan

Reaction score
Ok, I will add a 'me too' to this thread. My plantronics volume is low as well. When I paIr it to my htc winmo I can't even turn the volume all the way up or it is too loud. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
OP
A

adamrobles

Reaction score
bluetooth

It seems to be more the bluetooth headsets fault rather than the phone itself. I ended up returning all the plantronics ones and went with a jabra bt530, volume is much better but still a little low. It is definitely more tolerable. The nice thing about this one is that I can also listen to music through it :)

lwyatt100

Reaction score
I have seen multiple posts across multiple forums about this same issue. I am experiencing low bluetooth call volume as well. Surely someone must know something about this issue.

sfericean

Reaction score
Bump - Love Volume Motorol HX1

Hey everyone,

I have a Motorola HX1 and it sounds really quiet...I tried the BT on my father-in-law's phone crappy old timey phone and it worked great, nice and loud like it should be...

I also noticed another thing that during a call I can click on the volume button on the BT and the in call volume goes up on the droid's screen but the second that I hang up the droid screen shows that the BT volume is at 1/2 the volume and then it disappears...at that point I can no longer adjust the BT volume...mind you at no point while changing the volume settings does the volume ever go any higher but it will go lower..very frustrating..

Come on someone must have a solution to this???:blink: