1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Removing Paired Bluetooth Device (Droid 2 Global)

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by weswu, Apr 10, 2011.

1. weswu

weswu New Member

Sorry if this has been answered. If it has, please direct me to the page. I already did several searches.

My Droid 2 Global will not automatically connect with the Plantronics headset that I currently have. Apparently the reason is that 2 different bluetooth headsets are paired, even though one is old and I no longer own it.

I have been told by Verizon that if I can delete the old headset from the list (unpair it), then the new headset will connect automatically. Right now, I go into the settings and manually connect it each time.

Does anyone know how to unpair a bluetooth on a droid 2 global? Verizon has no idea....
Search tags for this page
can you delete paired devices on droid 4 global

droid 2 delete bluetooth device

droid 2 global how to delete paired device
erase bluetooth on droid 2 global
how do i delete paired devices on a droid
how to delete bluetooth device from droid gallery note 2
how to delete bluetooth device from droid global
how to delete bluetooth device from droid x2
how to remove bluetooth device from droid x2
how to remove bluetooth device from motorola droid
how to unpair droid 2 from blurtooth