1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bluetooth Settings menu device icons

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by GTUtechII, Mar 17, 2011.

1. GTUtechII

GTUtechII New Member

Does anyone have a list of the device types identified by the small image displayed next to the unkown device in the Droid X bluetooth setting menu under the bluetooth devices heading. I know an ear piece looks like and ear piece, the computer looks like a computer, but what are the others?
  2. qman66

qman66 New Member

i have 5 devices connected to my X. laptop and pc both have the computer logo. headphones and the car have a headphones logo and talking earpiece has a phone logo. i think if u connect it with someone elses phone u get a cellphone logo i remember seeing that before. i dont know of any other ones. maybe a printer one?
Search tags for this page
android bluetooth device icon
android bluetooth device icons
android+bluetoothdevice icon
bluetooth android icons
bluetooth icons android
bluetooth setting android

bluetooth settings android

different bluetooth device icons android
droid bluetooth device icons
droid incredible 2 bluetooth menu
on the bluetooth setting what does a phone icon mean