Bluetooth Audio Doesn't Work in 2010 Mazda3

Bubblebass

Reaction score
Bluetooth Audio Doesn't Work in 2010 Mazda3 **Fixed With Update!!!**

Day 2 of my Droid and I am pretty excited. I have wanted an iPhone a while, but refuse to go AT&T. So here is the 1st issue I have run into:

Synced bluetooth to my 2010 Mazda3 and the phone works perfectly. The phone and music player icon come up on the dash. Th problem is that when I set my stereo to "bluetooth audio", nothing plays. My old phone (plain ol' env2) would play songs through the player. The player thinks it is working as my car will change songs, pause and play straight from the dashboard. When I play through the ,music player and then pair the phone, the bluetooth connects, the audio stops playing (all like it should), but then no sound comes out the car speakers. I have relinked and reset....seems like it should be pretty easy....ideas?

Last edited:

Dream

Reaction score
Same issue here. I believe its an issue hey will fix with the update coming next month.

camboidia

Reaction score
phone book problem

Just got my Mazda 3 and was having problems updating the phone book with my droid 2.1 update 1 os. Played around with it for awhile and found an app on the market called "bluetooth file transfer" then was able to "select" a contact and hit the "menu" button and use the "share" option and select the bluetooth file transfer option and 3 seconds later the contact was in the car. The only downfall is if you have many contacts it might take you awhile cause you can't do a select all that I know of..:reddroid: