BlackBerry Venice Hands On Video Promptly Removed From Youtube

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I have no idea what happened here or what the story is, but I just noticed that the BlackBerry Venice video that was uploaded to the web yesterday has already been removed. OEMs can be pretty hard core when it comes to leaking out proprietary information. Apple has gone as far as pressing charges and having people thrown in jail! The Canadian retailer that posted the video has removed the video. We can only speculate that this was at the request of BlackBerry. Hopefully no one got fired!
Now that you have seen the device in all its physical slideout keyboard glory do you even care about the device?

silverfang77

Reaction score
Does it have a removable battery?

Sent from my SM-T337V using Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Just Google search for blackberry Venice, tap on videos, narrow the search to the past week and you'll see some other videos. I'm not sure how much more in-depth or revealing the video you linked to was, but here's one of an evaluation unit...

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Just Google search for blackberry Venice, tap on videos, narrow the search to the past week and you'll see some other videos. I'm not sure how much more in-depth or revealing the video you linked to was, but here's one of an evaluation unit...

That's the one that I saw. Not sure if the DF News team had another one that they posted.

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I saw that article link through Facebook and saw the video link was removed

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Blackberry need ALL the publicity they can get, instead they keep shooting themselves in the foot.