Blackberry to Moto Droid

nelliebean

Reaction score
Hi All,
Got the Droid this weekend and I am loving it!!!
the one thing I miss about my bb is the phone only profile where I could mute everything but the ringer... is this possible on the droid?

I tried the volume widget app and I thought that was going to work until i got an e-mail and it still made noise...
any suggestions!

thanks so much!!!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi All,
the one thing I miss about my bb is the phone only profile where I could mute everything but the ringer... is this possible on the droid?

I tried the volume widget app and I thought that was going to work until i got an e-mail and it still made noise...
any suggestions!

thanks so much!!!

Welcome, nelliebean! Glad you found us! This place is full of friendly folks and great information. So just look around and make yourself at home! You'll be amazed how much you can learn by reading the threads here on the forum! If you get stuck, just post a question in the appropriate area and someone will be along to help you out.

To turn off al sounds except media and the alarm clock go to Menu > Settings > Sounds & display and check the box for Silent mode.

Enjoy!

:welcome:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

any suggestions!

thanks so much!!!

Glad to see you enjoying your Droid. Sometimes it takes Blackberry people a bit to get use to. Let us know if you need anything, we're all here to help each other.