BlackBerry no more!

MonikerLove

Reaction score
Hello, Droid Forum!

Just got a RAZR MAXX yesterday to replace my BB Storm 2. Yesterday was the day my 2-yr upgrade was due. I went to the store after 2 root canals - that's how much I desperately hated my BB. I thought I was a lifer until I played with my friend's RAZR last month. This phone is insanely better. No comparison. It's simply beautiful.

I was able to set up my work email all by myself (yes, I'm bragging) last night. Woke up this morning, however, to 3G. Had to call VZW and they fixed it, sure, but I hope this isn't going to be a continuing issue.

My only issue now, since BBs were so ridiculously plain, uncustomizable, etc., is figuring out what way to set up my home screens to benefit me the most. Oh the pressure.

I'm glad I found this forum. I was a fairly active member on CrackBerry and the community was great. I'm going to spend some time reading and getting to know this place.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums and the Android family!! Always nice to meet another convert.

As far as 4g goes there are definitely issues with it from time to time but I am hoping your experience is a good one. And of course if you ever have any questions let us (the forum) know, hopefully we can help you get all figured out.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome! We are happy to have ya with us...Jump in and enjoy!

Congrats on the Maxx!