black triangle in notification bar

arraworld

Reaction score
For the last few days I've had this hollow black triangle in my notification bar, and for the life of me cant figure out what it is. My data connection has also been messing up, it only connects to 1g.
j8p6xx.png

Thanks in advance!

Castro

Reaction score
The only time I see that triangle is when I do a factory reset to my phone and skip the activation process, but I'm sure your phone is activated so I don't know why is there...

OP
A

arraworld

Reaction score
Okay another thing that may be the cause. When I do a factory reset and try to activate, it takes me to a US Cellular activating service and fails. I am on Verizon, and called a Verizon representative and they just told me to manually activate through #program. Every time I do a factory reset, I have to go through the manual activation as it always tries to activate through US Cellular. Not sure why I am not getting 3g though.

Castro

Reaction score
You're data might be disabled menu>settings>wireless and networks> mobile networks

OP
A

arraworld

Reaction score
My data is enabled, for I am getting 1g. I'm not sure what else to try, I'm am currently at stock, with stock baseband and still no luck.