Black Bar for Droid X Theme

mike919

Reaction score
hey J can we apply one of the clock updates AFTER the black bar update?

i suppose it'd just be easier to try it... :) backing up and trying now! I'm assuming its just going to modify all the framework that this update brought...

mike919

Reaction score
adding the droid X no clock update AFTER the black bar update worked like a charm. (except the black on black text is back in the notification so if anyone wants this they will probably have to run the Java change yourself as the droidx_update.zip will change the status bar again)

ok, i am NOT nitpicking at all and i'm SURE you know this, but the "3G" when both arrows show data transfer, the "3G" text goes a little fuzzy. then when the transfer arrows stop it goes back to normal. Just an fyi... i could care less. still looks awesome.

Gonna flash the iron man theme here shortly. that looks just bad sass.

Last edited:

badazz74

Reaction score
This looks awesome thanks, wanted to try the ironman themed rom but decided to stick with droid x for awhile.

devinhfox

Reaction score
adding the droid X no clock update AFTER the black bar update worked like a charm. (except the black on black text is back in the notification so if anyone wants this they will probably have to run the Java change yourself as the droidx_update.zip will change the status bar again)

ok, i am NOT nitpicking at all and i'm SURE you know this, but the "3G" when both arrows show data transfer, the "3G" text goes a little fuzzy. then when the transfer arrows stop it goes back to normal. Just an fyi... i could care less. still looks awesome.

+1 on the 3G text being fuzzy when uplink and downlink are active. Other cases look good.

vcmstone

Reaction score
Heck yes! This is awesome! D/L now. You are the man Jrummy.

If I can make a request, is there any way you can smoke theme the Facebook widget? That is the only think I miss from the other themes you offer.

tom108

Reaction score

+1 on the 3G text being fuzzy when uplink and downlink are active. Other cases look good.

+2 ................................

vmann32

Reaction score
I actually tried and it stayed white.4 times guess it stayin white.

Got it

Last edited:

hellboar

Reaction score
Heck yes! This is awesome! D/L now. You are the man Jrummy.

If I can make a request, is there any way you can smoke theme the Facebook widget? That is the only think I miss from the other themes you offer.

I'd like the gsearch widget too, i guess you could probably do this with root explorer...i dont know how though.

this is great, though if you are downloading something in ROM manager for example, the text there is still black on mine.

Seano

Reaction score

yep, im seeing this exact same thing.

bright2018

Reaction score

Same here! Great theme otherwise!!

talkdj

Reaction score
You are the man Jrummy! Thanks for the black bar fix. I can use my calendar widget again, I can actually make out the buttons (they aren't black on black anymore). running great.

bomber889

Reaction score
Well I just flashed back Fabulous's Droid X theme which has a white notification bar, so no screen shots. :/

There is your reason... you are on bugless beast. Kangerade is a totally different rom and services.jar and framework will do some weird ish like that.

You can install kangerade w/ droidx theme and then this would work with no funky arrows. lol

Ah, I was not aware this was only for Kangerade.