Bizarre Unknown Song Randomly Plays on S5

its_just_thom

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S5
Hi all,

New user here, I've had my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 for about 2 years without any problems. A couple nights ago I've had this bizarre problem where my Android randomly starts playing some strange song. As far as I know it's not a song I have on my phone, in my mind it sounds like a song for a game's loading screen or something of that sort. I have had this happen 3 times in the past couple days. The song will stop after about a minute of me being on the phone, or I can turn the media volume down and I won't hear it. I'm most confused by the fact that it will begin playing while the phone is idle sitting next to me, and even if I close all apps I have open the song will continue.

I've taken a video so you can hear what it sounds like (link below). You may notice I'm on my alarms screen, but it isn't an alarm. I'd really appreciate any insight anyone might have! Or if anyone recognizes what the song might be from.

20170724_230837[1].mp4

Thanks,
Thomas

XavierBlack

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy §² Hercules
I was thinking it must be an open app that has some of those annoying ads..make sure you close your unused once you are done with them..