Bionic heartbreak.

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
Have to disagree, there is plenty of factual info, custom roms, themes, i could go on and on but im sure i dont need to. By the way neither verizon nor motorola started any of these threads, nor do i believe they forced anyone else to at gunpoint.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
the thing is not everyone wants to root their phone, some of us still want to personalize their phone without the risk of bricking it or have update issues from verizon because of root. basically we want a smooth operating phone like the iphone but with more options. at least thats what i want.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Okay guys, this is just a large difference in opinion. 90% of the time, I don't agree with Liderc, but I do respect his opinions and his views. Usually they are pretty sound logic....that I don't agree with, but are still sound nonetheless.

There will always be rumors. If they are false and you want to discredit them, just tell people. No need to get angry or to keep arguing. As for the several delays....I don't know if there was only one. We definitely know there was one major delay when they went from Etna to Targa, but Droid life was first reporting an August release, then a September release. That sort of sounds like a delay to me, whether the phone was ready or not. So you can't really get angry at the people who say there were several delays, because for all we know, there could have been.

That Best Buy ad was ready in what, July? I'm pretty sure the Bionic was either in testing or done testing in July so why wait until September to release? And right now, we just got new pictures and a bootscreen video of the Bionic. We know it's still receiving last minute pre release updates so I personally think there was more than one delay in the Bionic's life. After all that, can you really say for certain that there was only one delay? I doubt it. But do we really know? No we don't which is why these rumors persist and it's why it's okay to still post them.

Last edited:

endobrian

Reaction score
OP, if you are on Verizon, I hope you like a slide-out keyboard and 3G.

Just sayin'

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah sorry liderc you are in fact the one who is wrong. In fact if you think we are so wrong and you gain nothing but speculation from these forums then maybe its time you take your unneeded bantering elsewhere and stop trolling around here. Thanks for playing though! ;)

Sorry but i wont be back to see you dig your hole deeper.

Have a good one all. I hope the bionic is everything you want it to be.

Last edited:

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah sorry liderc you are in fact the one who is wrong. In fact if you think we are so wrong and you gain nothing but speculation from these forums then maybe its time you take your unneeded bantering elsewhere and stop trolling around here. Thanks for playing though! ;)

Sorry but i wont be back to see you dig your hole deeper.

Have a good one all. I hope the bionic is everything you want it to be.

My interpretation is that he's not saying that's all he gains from the forums. He is saying speculation is a huge part of the Bionic forums since nothing has to be considered factual until Motorola or Verizon officially release it. So of course the forums are going to have speculation, there's no way to get rid of it and no way to get around it. It really is what the forums of pre released phones are based off of until the phone is actually released. So like I said, it's a matter of opinion but no one here is right and no one here is "wrong."

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
The Stratosphere is a 4G phone so I don't think that's what they were thinking...unless someone is really confused.

Yea he must be confused...its ppl like this that start these false rumors lol...

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Folks, it appears this thread is getting close to being closed. Enough! No need for name calling. If you do not agree then just walk away!

dlo-htown

Reaction score
Folks, it appears this thread is getting close to being closed. Enough! No need for name calling. If you do not agree then just walk away!

Hehe! But some folks are being forced at gunpoint to click on and read every thread on DF... what about those poor folks?? They obviously cannot just walk away. :icon_ devil:

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Good close it, and the other 50 that are just like it! In fact close the entire bionic "rumor" section until the damn thing comes out..jeesh

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good close it, and the other 50 that are just like it! In fact close the entire bionic "rumor" section until the damn thing comes out..jeesh

There will always be rumors. You might as well close this forum until it comes out if you want to stop the rumors.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think just the bionic section would be just peachy

But hey, what ever it takes so we dont have to be spammed by 20 new bionic threads a day, that all say the same thing, have the same arguments, with the same results..

Malvado-- hows that thread clean up coming along? ;)

Last edited: