Bionic heartbreak.

rumblee1

Reaction score
Well, we knew this would happen. Samsung just sent me the text I signed up for a bit ago all about the galaxy s2 coming out soon. I had a feeling they'd beat the bionic. Of course, Verizon and moto can still beat them. But looks like its going to be the s2 for me. My patience is done.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Covington

Reaction score
They sent me the same txt but I didn't see any release date...
I assume it's going to release before the end of Sept though but not before the Bionic.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Seriously hurry up an get this stupid phone out already...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Zregnier

Reaction score
Oh, come on. Give me a break! That same thing has been up for the Bionic on Verizon's website for weeks!

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

Reaction score
August 29th should provide us all the details. And I'm guessing we will see leaks before the NY conference.

Renae

Reaction score
Didn't say anything about lte though... I'll be sticking with the bionic.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

wseyller

Reaction score
No LTE = No GSII

If it by some miracle it has LTE and it comes out within days of the bionic then I don't see a reason at this point not to get it.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
If the Bionics too thick for my taste, I think I'll go with the GSII even if it doesn't have LTE. I've just realized lately I don't need faster speeds. What I have realized is I want a sleeker phone, with a nice screen.

Came to this conclusion tonight when I was using with my brother's Droid Inc 2. It had an amazing screen, UI was very snappy and it was thin.

I started to realize, with dual cores and 4.5'' screens and 4G LTE, they seem to be forgetting to just make a nice device that's well rounded.

Last edited:

EFGantry

Reaction score
Sounds like you're describing the DHD - slim, lte, and an improved screen. :)

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sadly I dislike it's appearance, the odd shape puts me off. Yes I know that's a sad reason to not choose a device. But when there are many options, it's time to make the decisions that best fit each persons needs.

wseyller

Reaction score
Sadly I dislike it's appearance, the odd shape puts me off. Yes I know that's a sad reason to not choose a device. But when there are many options, it's time to make the decisions that best fit each persons needs.

Actually I agree with ya. The phone looked fugly to me.