Bionic coming very soon!!

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
That doesn't sound like the droid 3 or bionic. Is it an htc device?

Sent from my fascinate

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Verizon just keeps on releasing bad phones. The merge is only 800mhz.

Sent from my fascinate

lazarus2297

Reaction score
I swear if I still hear the phrase "form factor" after this thing launches im gonna punch somebody right in the suck hole.what an annoying phrase to keep repeating..

I think i am gonna like the form factor of the bionic, that is if the form factor is a form factor that is similar to the form factor of the lg revo, or maybe the form factor of the thunderbolt but then again they have similar form factors so idk well see
:)

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I swear if I still hear the phrase "form factor" after this thing launches im gonna punch somebody right in the suck hole.what an annoying phrase to keep repeating..

I think i am gonna like the form factor of the bionic, that is if the form factor is a form factor that is similar to the form factor of the lg revo, or maybe the form factor of the thunderbolt but then again they have similar form factors so idk well see

I like the org form factor better then the new bionic-"now punch him square n the nose"!!hehehe(evil grin)

Reaction score

I like the org form factor better then the new bionic-"now punch him square n the nose"!!hehehe(evil grin)

I swear to all that is holy.... ****s gonna hit the fan ;)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Same here. My friend knows your friends Uncle's son who knows that Verizon Reps brother who told him the same thing...Soooo excited!!!!

LMFAO!!!

I've been demo'ing the release version for about two days now...was contracted to keep a lid on leaked info so couldn't due to legal contractual obligations. But I can tell you that this thing is 'LIGHTNING' fast!!...
....er....wait.... ahhhh ****, just woke up from my daydream!!...

You know what.....I looked at your post count...said hey this might be legit....before I finished reading the whole post....

This is messed up.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Unsubscribing too. People please double check your facts b4 posting these leads. Verizon reps are more than often clueless.

Sent from my fascinate

malicious_a

Reaction score
Same here. My friend knows your friends Uncle's son who knows that Verizon Reps brother who told him the same thing...Soooo excited!!!!

LMFAO!!!

I've been demo'ing the release version for about two days now...was contracted to keep a lid on leaked info so couldn't due to legal contractual obligations. But I can tell you that this thing is 'LIGHTNING' fast!!...
....er....wait.... ahhhh ****, just woke up from my daydream!!...

You know what.....I looked at your post count...said hey this might be legit....before I finished reading the whole post....

This is messed up.

I did the same thing! started wondering why no one was asking this guy any questions about it and then read it again. i felt so stupid!

dancedroid

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score

I swear to all that is holy.... ****s gonna hit the fan ;)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
n the floor lol!!!!!