Big savings on the LG G2 - $49.99 On Contract - $449.99 Off Contract

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
If you were on the fence on one of the hottest devices on the market today, this may be your incentive to jump on board. For fives days Verizon is having a sale on the LG G2. You can grab one on a 2 year contract for $49.99 and off contract for $449.99. Quite a price drop from the initial $599.99 off contract and $199.99 for a two year deal. This is one sweet deal on a beast of a phone. And an excellent option for those on Verizon who won't be getting the Nexus 5.

Remember the sale is only good until November 11th. So grab one now!!!

Visit our LG G2 forums and join the discussion. LG G2 FORUM

19076-albums200-picture67613.jpg

Astrix

Reaction score
Great device with great deal :thumbup:
Nice find :)

TapaTalking from Republic™Of Android

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I already got one price adjustment from $599 to $549. Guess what I will be doing today. LOL Not bad saving $150 on such a great device.

steeletown

Reaction score
LG G2 Drops to $49 On-contract at Verizon Until November 11 (Whoa: $199 Off-contract at Amazon?)

acousticshade

Reaction score
Wow, this is an insanely great deal. Think I'm going to have to pick one up.

If you are currently grandfathered with unlimited data on Verizon, be sure to check out how much more per month you would be spending with their new plans. If your bill comes out to be greater than $18.75 more per month, mind as well buy the phone outright and stay on unlimited data.

Big Ry

Reaction score
The off contact price is technically the "month to month" price, which I suspect means there is a requirement to have that plan in order to buy it at $450.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Big Ry

Reaction score
Well, I just chatted with a rep online and they said it is flat out $450 retail. She said I can buy it and keep my unlimited data.

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
The off contact price is technically the "month to month" price, which I suspect means there is a requirement to have that plan in order to buy it at $450.

You are buying outright so you do with it what you want. I bought mine a month ago at Best Buy for the full price of $599.99. Last week when the price dropped to $549.99 I got a price adjustment. Just went back today and got another one. So if there is some stipulation at VZW go to Best Buy and have them price match the VZW price.

Big Ry

Reaction score
Good to know it's officially confirmed now by first hand experience. I may swing by Verizon after work :D

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
LG G2 Drops to $49 On-contract at Verizon Until November 11 (Whoa: $199 Off-contract at Amazon?)

Amazon corrected it. Wish I went to Best Buy for my price adjustment when it was still up. Still got another $100 back.

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Good to know it's officially confirmed now by first hand experience. I may swing by Verizon after work :D

Oh yeah. When you buy full price it is yours to do with what you like. Does not affect your contract at all. If you catch a killer 1 day sale on a hot phone you can go in and buy it and resell it for more than you paid. If I had caught the Amazon screw-up this morning where they had it listed for $199.99 I would have snagged two and flipped them for $400 a piece and made a quick $400. LOL

Big Ry

Reaction score
I was just skeptical about it actually being the retail price since it was called the "month to month" price. It threw up a red flag, but fortunately Verizon isn't quite that evil.

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I was just skeptical about it actually being the retail price since it was called the "month to month" price. It threw up a red flag, but fortunately Verizon isn't quite that evil.

Month to month is technically full retail. Just like if your contract was up and you wanted a new phone without renewing your contract. You are going to what they call month to month payment. It keeps you from being locked into a contract.

Tap'd from my G2