[Double Deal Alert] LG G2 & Moto X at Amazon for Just $99 On New Contracts

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Super!!!!!! Best news I've heard all week...well, it *is* still Monday... :) Congrats on your shiny new toy!

-Matt

jmurra

Reaction score
Smart folks with honesty wanted

I AM LOOKING TO PICK UP ETHER THE LG G2 OR THE MOTO X, SO THIS INFO IS TIMELY. AM ALSO SOMEWHAT INTERESTED IN THE htc one. THOUGHTS PLEASE FROM FOLKS.​

Just a few days ago we shared a great deal on the Moto X in which you could grab the device for just $99.99 on a new or renewed contract at Best Buy. It looks like Amazon decided to get in on the act as well, and we thought it prudent to share with you guys just in case any of you prefer Amazon over Best Buy. The online super-retailer is also offering some great deals on the Moto X. The Verizon and AT&T versions are just $99.99 bucks on a new or renewed contract. Sprint is taking things a bit further though. If you are getting the Moto X on a new contract, they knock another $20 bucks off for a total of $79.99. If you get a contract renewal Moto X with Sprint it is the same $99.99 as the other two carriers.

Here's the source links:
Amazon - Verizon Moto X
Amazon - AT&T Moto X
Amazon - Sprint Moto X

This isn't the only hot deal news for today. For folks looking to pick up the LG G2, Amazon also is offering a great deal on the device, although this one is only for Verizon. You can nab the flagship LG G2 for just $99.99 on a new Verizon contract, or $119.99 on a renewed Verizon contract. Here's a refresher on the primary specs for this device, just in case you forgot how potent it is.
  • 5.2” 1080p display with slim bezel
  • Rear placement of buttons
  • Snapdragon 800
  • Adreno 330 graphics
  • 2GB Ram
  • 3,000 mAh Battery
  • 13 megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization (OIS)
Here's the source link for this one:
Amazon - Verizon LG G2
I AM LOOKING TO PICK UP ETHER THE LG G2 OR THE MOTO X, SO THIS INFO IS TIMELY. AM ALSO SOMEWHAT INTERESTED IN THE htc one. THOUGHTS PLEASE FROM FOLKS.​