[Deal Alert] Verizon LG G2 is Now FREE with a New Contract Until November 11th

dl1762

Reaction score
Upgrade last Sunday I got for 99 used code techbar. when it dropped I called vzw and got credit for 99

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

dl1762

Reaction score
I am on my 2nd. Day of same charge. 22 hours use and still at 45% charged

dl1762

Reaction score
Only thing I noticed I don't like so far is to make song a ringtone I need to move song via computer to notification folder. Someone please tell me a better way

Big Ry

Reaction score
Well after a bit of a hiccup, I've now joined the cult. Loving this phone so far.

Oh and to anyone in the Baltimore area, do NOT go to the Towson mall corporate store. They flat out refused to sell me a G2 at full retail, because they don't make any money on it. They had them in stock too. After talking to a very helpful CS rep, I ended up at the Lutherville store and got one there. And to make it worth it to the salesman, I bought a wireless charger and case even though I'm sure I could get them cheaper online. Accessories are good commission, so let that be a lesson to any salesman on here lol. Treat people right and be honest, it'll come back to you. Gave the CS rep a perfect review too because he deserved it. The Towson mall store will be hearing from me later.

Tapped from my G2

magdream

Reaction score
Only thing I noticed I don't like so far is to make song a ringtone I need to move song via computer to notification folder. Someone please tell me a better way

I didn't have a problem long pressing a song to make it a ringtone. Notification alert is another story, but I was able to move a "song" (6 second clip) to the notification folder from the original location (don't remember where it was) using the built in file manager (mine's in the Q Slide app tray thingy).

dl1762

Reaction score
I have my music in Google play music

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Well after a bit of a hiccup, I've now joined the cult. Loving this phone so far.

Oh and to anyone in the Baltimore area, do NOT go to the Towson mall corporate store. They flat out refused to sell me a G2 at full retail, because they don't make any money on it. They had them in stock too. After talking to a very helpful CS rep, I ended up at the Lutherville store and got one there. And to make it worth it to the salesman, I bought a wireless charger and case even though I'm sure I could get them cheaper online. Accessories are good commission, so let that be a lesson to any salesman on here lol. Treat people right and be honest, it'll come back to you. Gave the CS rep a perfect review too because he deserved it. The Towson mall store will be hearing from me later.

Tapped from my G2

This is the reason I avoid dealing with the corporate stores. I buy at Best Buy with price matching. Benefits are no interest financing on my credit card, reward zone points, and 45 days to try before I commit. And no fee to return if I don't like it.

Tap'd from my G2

Big Ry

Reaction score
This is the reason I avoid dealing with the corporate stores. I buy at Best Buy with price matching. Benefits are no interest financing on my credit card, reward zone points, and 45 days to try before I commit. And no fee to return if I don't like it.

Tap'd from my G2

Well I tried that lol. The best buy mobile in the Towson mall said they don't sell phones at full retail, only contact. I knew it was BS, but I didn't bother arguing.

Tapped from my G2

Big Ry

Reaction score
I'm loving this phone and its extended features. I've pretty much always gone vanilla android, but it'll be hard to do that again after using this skin. The numbers on the keyboard alone are enough to keep it! 865567775

Tapped from my G2

Big Ry

Reaction score
I'm loving this phone and its extended features. I've pretty much always gone vanilla android, but it'll be hard to do that again after using this skin. The numbers on the keyboard alone are enough to keep it! 865567775 :sly:

Tapped from my G2

Tapped from my G2

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Well I tried that lol. The best buy mobile in the Towson mall said they don't sell phones at full retail, only contact. I knew it was BS, but I didn't bother arguing.

Tapped from my G2

How can they say they don't sell at full retail when they have the full retail price on their price placards?? That makes zero sense. In the last two months I have bought a Moto X, G2 and Droid Maxx all at full retail and price matched to VZW. Even went back annd got two price adjustments on the G2 when VZW dropped their price and then had the 5 day sale.

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Same here. Have them price match online.

on the move..

Big Ry

Reaction score
How can they say they don't sell at full retail when they have the full retail price on their price placards?? That makes zero sense. In the last two months I have bought a Moto X, G2 and Droid Maxx all at full retail and price matched to VZW. Even went back annd got two price adjustments on the G2 when VZW dropped their price and then had the 5 day sale.

Yeah, I dunno. All I know was that if I argue with them and they cave, I might end up with the defective one that a customer just returned lol. I try not to argue with anyone selling me something if there's a possibility that they could screw me over. So treat your waiters good lol.

Tapped from my G2