1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Best thunderbolt case

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Accessories' started by ultrastigi, Jun 29, 2011.

1. ultrastigi

ultrastigi New Member

I wanted to know what the best case is for the thunderbolt that will also fit with the extended battery. The one from Verizon. 2750mah i think it is.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
  2. leprophotography

leprophotography New Member

3. ultrastigi

ultrastigi New Member

I'm gonna get that. Thanks.

4. mkopp88

mkopp88 New Member

What kind of case do you want, just a cover or Max protection? I am using the seidio active and love it. I also have the convert case which I using use when I need Max protection but I liked the surface case that came with it. Its a good slim hard case.

5. ultrastigi

ultrastigi New Member

I want something that won't add much more bulk to my phone since i have the extended battery. I had the otterbox for my dx and it was huge. O just want something that will project the outside of it. I already have screen protectors. And if it has a belt clip that's a plus so I can have it at work.

6. Kid A

Kid A New Member

It's also worth noting (I wasn't aware of this until yesterday) that the Platinum Series cases you find at Best Buy are actually rebranded Seidio cases. I got the quick clip case which is basically an Innocase with a holster, and it's excellent. It's also $35 which I believe is a bit cheaper than what the Seidio runs for, and of course there are Best Buys everywhere so you don't have to worry about shipping. Highly recommended.

The best silicone case I've found is the Rearth Ringke line. Only $15 and the highest quality silicone I've found. It has the texture of hard plastic and comes in many, many colors.
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
  7. mkopp88

mkopp88 New Member

The seidio surface case adds minimal bulk for a hard case. Check.out Verizon they have a TPU extended case for about $20.

8. ultrastigi

ultrastigi New Member

I was actually considering that case. I was just at bestbuy and saw I was gonna go research it. Thanks.

9. BucksBroke

BucksBroke New Member

I was pretty sad, when I found out that Otterbox would not be doing a Commuter case for our phones, as I had one on my Incredible and loved it. So I got turned onto Ballistic cases from another thread. I got the SG and love it. I have had the Case mate Pop case, Body Glove, Otterbox Dedender, and now the Ballistic is my favorite for the Thunderbolt. I keep my phone in my side pants pocket, so I don't need a belt clip and want something that slides in and out easily.

10. Blackcharger06

Blackcharger06 New Member

new case

I took an exacto knife to my old case to get the entended battery to fit. When I went out to dinner last night my girlfriend gave me a new case( she works for them) that verizon has now. I'm not sure how much it costs as it was a gift, but it's nice cause now it covers the battery unlike my old hack job. [​IMG]
Search tags for this page

ballistic case thunderbolt extended battery

thunderbolt adr6400l case
what is the best thunderbolt case