which case and clip

Reaction score
Ok well Im looking at getting a thunderbolt and need to know what case and clip to get. I want a rubberized one but dont know which one is better. I was thinking of getting an extended battery so I would need a case and clip for the extended battery. Thanks

OP
B
Reaction score
Ok someone has to know which one is better. Im kinda rough on my phones. I was thinking of getting the commando but the thunderbolt is a better phone. So now Im stuck between these two cases the otterbox and the seidio convert extended value pack which is good for an extended battery and comes with two different style cases and 2 clips from the way I read it. Just need to know which one is better. Im leaning towards the Seidio.

bailman

Reaction score
I have the Seidio rugged combo and love it. The otterbox line wasn't available for the thunderbolt when I bought my phone. The case does add some bulk, but the piece of mind is worth it to me.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Sethman29

Reaction score
Well i had my phone for a month before i bought the extended battery and to be honest i thought the charging port would wear out from the multiple times a day i had to charge it. The extended battery lets u use your phones features to the max without having to be conservative just to save battery. I ordered the seidio convert extended... Should get it in tomorrow..

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

dorlisa

Reaction score
I bought the Trident Aegis case and use with Seidio Active holster... love them both. =)