BGKris

Reaction score
I originally posted this on XDA.
Rubberized Case with Extended Battery Support - xda-developers

HTC Thunderbolt Rubberized Case with Extended Battery Support

htc-thunderbolt-rubberized-case-with-extended-battery-support_pdi.gif

KillerKPD

Reaction score
Thanks. As soon as I find an extended battery I may try this. Everyone seems to be back ordered.

You may want to try calling your local stores, I had to call 7 different ones before I found an extended battery, the store had 4 of them in stock.

xxcrys16xx

Reaction score
Thank you!!

Just got off the phone with LetsTalk. I will have my new extended battery case between the 11th and the 14th. I have searched high and low for a case to fit this monster, so I applaud you lol.. Great prices too!! And no tax!! And the sales rep even told me that when the extended covers are released from seidio, they will sell them too, for less then the company themselves.. So keep that mind!! Thanks again!! :icon_ banana:

dtt255

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with LetsTalk. I will have my new extended battery case between the 11th and the 14th. I have searched high and low for a case to fit this monster, so I applaud you lol.. Great prices too!! And no tax!! And the sales rep even told me that when the extended covers are released from seidio, they will sell them too, for less then the company themselves.. So keep that mind!! Thanks again!! :icon_ banana:

Review???????????????????

xxcrys16xx

Reaction score

Review???????????????????

Perfect fit on 2750mah.. rubberized finish, smooth to the touch. Came as two pieces, back cover and front frame that snap together to enclose phone. Precise cutouts for all ports and buttons. Gap in left side allows for easy removal. All in all, I'm very pleased! For the price, I didn't expect such a great product.. I had a stretched silicone case on before, and I will never go back lol. If you're wondering if you should buy, the answer is YES. You won't regret it, I swear!!!dancedroiddancedroid

lapeter

Reaction score
Just ordered it and got the message it is back ordered. Darn. I called and they told me no ETA for shipping.

Orio

Reaction score
Got mine today,It fits well and looks good, BUT it takes some effort to remove it., so I'll give a B+...certainly worth the $$

Last edited:

Onetwin

Reaction score
With the case on, can you feel the ridges over the top and bottom of the extended battery cover?
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

scvideoguy

Reaction score
I think I would prefer a tpu style case, has anyone seen one made for the t bolt with an extended battery?

jseah

Reaction score
I think I would prefer a tpu style case, has anyone seen one made for the t bolt with an extended battery?

Verizon carries a TPU silicone case for the extended battery. $19.99 and it seems to be only in stock online. I've checked several Verizon stores and they don't carry them. It is like a really dark brown, close to black. If it is like the regular TPU cases from Verizon, it will be on the thicker side. I've got one and one purchased from Amazon. The one from Verizon is like twice as thick.