1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Seidio active case quality?

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Accessories' started by brockeverly, Jul 16, 2011.

1. brockeverly

brockeverly New Member

I got my Seidio Active case yesterday. I really love the case, however, the rubber piece of it is already peeling the satin black off exposing the rubber underneath. Not what I expected after just two days use. I contacted the eBay seller and they have agreed to give me the money back for the case, however, as mentioned, I really love it. Should I return it and let them replace it, or take the money and go with another case? I had an Incipio case just like it for my X2 prior and never had an issue.
  2. mkopp88

mkopp88 New Member

You may have just got a defective case, I have had no issues with mine. My covert case on the other hand had some pealing but it hasn't bothered me. I remember reading some people complaining about Trident cases so I guess each brand has its faults.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
  3. awdwhip

awdwhip New Member

My Convert case peeled too but it's no big deal to me either.