1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

best text messages to email?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by shanacintron, Dec 16, 2010.

1. shanacintron

shanacintron New Member

so, i need an app to send my texts to my email.
    theres a ton out there but they kind of...for lack of a better word....suck.
    first let me let you know my requirements: it has to allow me to email only certain threads, i dont need them all. second, timestamps are important. i had one app that emailed me the cono but all out of order. third, i want to email convos ive already had...not an app that only records texts u get after u downloaded it. third, i have handcent and regular messaging. i want to be able to choose reg messaging to send, not handcent. (handcent is misssing some texts...reg is not)

i cant find one that does all this correctly and easily. anyone have any recommendations!? itd be SOOO appreciated. ive downbloaded like, 5 that dont do the trick already. :/
Search tags for this page
an app that sends text messages to email
app for sending texts to email
app that sends all text messages to email
app that sends texts to email
app to send all texts to email

app to send text messages to email

app to send text to email

app to send texts to email

apps that send texts to email
apps to send text to email
best text to email app