best Razor case

diverken

Reaction score
The best protection for the Razor that lets everybody see this great phone is; and the winner is a ziploc bag. how can you beet the price.
The phone will take a tank running over it, why do you need a case.

gmack35

Reaction score
i have actually used a ziploc bag as protection for my OG Droid, and the RAZR today, while at work to keep it clean and dry. can acually use the screen thru the bag too. co-workers laugh at me though.

oscarod

Reaction score
I guess it works but it wont protect against drops or dents! Pass ;)

breedingh8

Reaction score
The best protection for the Razor that lets everybody see this great phone is; and the winner is a ziploc bag. how can you beet the price.
The phone will take a tank running over it, why do you need a case.

I wouldn't want it getting weed stuck in the speakers and any other openings; oh you meant an empty ziplock ;)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

Chocula78

Reaction score
Condoms work well too. Stick the Razr in and tie it off like a balloon. I use to do this with my old flip phones when I went camping and was afraid that something might leak in my pack or if it started to rain really hard.

Natey2

Reaction score
Be sure to call Motorola and check contraceptive protection options for the Razr. Lol.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Condoms work well too. Stick the Razr in and tie it off like a balloon. I use to do this with my old flip phones when I went camping and was afraid that something might leak in my pack or if it started to rain really hard.

Ewwww, what kind of things "leaking" in your "pack", were you referring to??? :blink: