Best place to download non stock ringtones?

engineboy

Reaction score
Looking for a place that has a variety of ringtones to choose from, there seems to be a bunch of places online but many are sketchy looking at best. :frown:

Who goes where for ringtones?

I know free music is a tough one, is there a place to get free music clips for ringtones? All the places I see offer "free" downloads but they have a 15 to 25 dollar subscription to allow you "free" music :p

Thanks in advance,

EB

reybie

Reaction score
I used to use a trial program that records 15 secs (or was it 30) of sound from your pc that you can use as ringtone. I recorded some ringtones from sample mp3s at amazon before. Google it and you might turn it up before my old brain can remember it.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Zedge in the Market is nice for ringtones and wallpapers...it is free, definitely worth checking out...

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Another option would be "ringdroid" you can make custom ringtones from MP3s on your SD card...

Gleason81

Reaction score
Looking for a place that has a variety of ringtones to choose from, there seems to be a bunch of places online but many are sketchy looking at best. :frown:

Who goes where for ringtones?

I know free music is a tough one, is there a place to get free music clips for ringtones? All the places I see offer "free" downloads but they have a 15 to 25 dollar subscription to allow you "free" music :p

Thanks in advance,

EB

Zedge.

OP
E

engineboy

Reaction score
Cool, thanks :hail: Im off to see what zedge has to offer

MuscleDroids

Reaction score
Also mp3 ringtone maker lets u download the song then crop whatever part u want to be your ringtone

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

paparoachph

Reaction score
Try here i usually get ringtones here!:)

http://www.*****************/

Sent from my XT910 using DroidForums