Best on market

razortaz18

Reaction score
I had the Rezound and LOVED it. It just had poor battery life. If it wasn't for that, I would still have it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

shockracer

Reaction score
I'm reading this page which is the mobile version fine without any zooming. I need to double tap on regular websites and then it is great. Of course the screen on the Dinc1 is smaller, but that has benefits in form factor. Do you not double tap web pages, and which screen was on your Dinc1?

The Spectrum has similar Qualcomm internals as the Rezound. I believe their signals to be similarly dependable.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

No I do not "double tap" i do not need to since I can read the entire screen with out using the moble browser. My dinc1 had the super amoled screen.

4G LTE IS AWSOME! Top game for me on the Rezound is GTAIII.

dalmi

Reaction score
I wouldn't say its the best phone on Verizon the best overall would have to be the droid razr maxx, but the ReZound gives it a run for it's money. Personally I am a fan of sence UI so the choice between the 2 was a no brainer. I would have to say I am bias towards the ReZound but I love the phone!!!

Sent from my HTC ReZound using DroidForums

t35rk

Reaction score
No I do not "double tap" i do not need to since I can read the entire screen with out using the moble browser. My dinc1 had the super amoled screen.

4G LTE IS AWSOME! Top game for me on the Rezound is GTAIII.

Size isn't everything...

The screen on my Dinc is the lcd. A 4.3" version would be awesome though. Compared to the Rezound it is brighter, blacker, with whiter backgrounds, more natural looking flesh tones, and slightly better outside.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

Last edited:

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Wanted to chime in here, but I'll be getting a Rezound tomorrow after my Bionic, and I was talking to the tech level 2 guy about the replacement options and he told me it had been a busy day of calls, and I asked him "do you get a lot of calls about the Nexus?" and he responded "not too many, maybe 2 or 3 a day." "What about the Bionic?" "Ooooooh yeah. Even at this point I'd say about 90% of all calls into our department are either the Bionic or the Razr." "And what about the Rezound?" "Not at all, I think the last time I got a call about the Rezound was.....actually I don't know, I think maybe a week or so ago."

Thought I'd put it out there.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have a Rezound and RAZR. Had a G Nex.

I agree there is no best phone out. Once preference comes into play....its all over. I was on a trip recently and trying to watch netflix on my Rezound in a van with sun coming thru the windows. In that moment I wished I had my RAZR... a similar situation a few months ago I actually had both and put down my Rezound and finished watching it on my RAZR. And to me...overall, out the box I wouldnt say the Rezound is the best. Wants n needs also kills any best phone talk..

And before updates to the RAZR...I would agree saying the Rezound had the best 4G antenna. Even in that situation is depends on some things. All I will say is maybe I need to exchange my Rezound.

Last edited:

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
I have a Rezound and RAZR. Had a G Nex.

I agree there is no best phone out. Once preference comes into play....its all over. I was on a trip recently and trying to watch netflix on my Rezound in a van with sun coming thru the windows. In that moment I wished I had my RAZR... a similar situation a few months ago I actually had both and put down my Rezound and finished watching it on my RAZR. And to me...overall, out the box I wouldnt say the Rezound is the best. Wants n needs also kills any best phone talk..

And before updates to the RAZR...I would agree saying the Rezound had the best 4G antenna. Even in that situation is depends on some things. All I will say is maybe I need to exchange my Rezound.

Even with the updates to the Razr I still don't hold a 4g at my home. With my Rezound, I can hold a steady 4g signal throughout my home. Yes, granted the screen is not as good as some of the others out there if I had to tradeoff between screen and antenna I would take antenna anyday. What's the use of having a 4g phone if you can't even hold a good 4g signal. Sometimes it makes me wonder why some of these people who own a gnex or razr swearing they get the best signal. There probably near a tower. As like me and others we are not.

Sent from my HTC Rezound

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Even with the updates to the Razr I still don't hold a 4g at my home. With my Rezound, I can hold a steady 4g signal throughout my home. Yes, granted the screen is not as good as some of the others out there if I had to tradeoff between screen and antenna I would take antenna anyday. What's the use of having a 4g phone if you can't even hold a good 4g signal. Sometimes it makes me wonder why some of these people who own a gnex or razr swearing they get the best signal. There probably near a tower. As like me and others we are not.

Sent from my HTC Rezound

I live n work in a bad reception area...have been since 2008. I'm lucky to get 10Mbps down out front outside. I average between 5 and 9 Mbps. Inside my apt for me to even see 4G is amazing. I can if I get near a window. I had the "big 3" around the same time and tested reception against each other. In my case....the Rezound had better 4G than my RAZR...until RAZR updates came out. Now they are about even for me. Hey...like I posted at another site..my experience with the RAZR and Rezound is the opposite of what someone posted then too. Like here..lol. What I do know is I never had too many call complaints until I used my Rezound. Never had those complaints too much with my Droid 1, Droid X1 or RAZR.

With my Rezound getting stuck in 1x in weak reception areas at times, me having to reboot to fix it.... that never happened on my RAZR...or my G Nex FWIW. G Nex just didnt get good reception in weak areas vs. the Rezound and RAZR. My G Nex never say 4G in my apt, near a window. My Rezound and RAZR did.

I also posted this recently: A guess its a crap shoot for a decent working 4G phone.

Last edited:

ErcDaMerc

Reaction score
What makes the screen on the razr better than the rezound? In responce to the previous post I want toesay that no one could hear me on my Droid 1 (and I went through a few) but call clarity on the rezound is great. Excelent camera too! My only 2 complaints are battery life and htc giving ics to older phones before the rezound. The battery on the razr maxx is better than the rezound's extended battery...

Sent from my HTC Rezound.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
What makes the screen on the razr better than the rezound? In responce to the previous post I want toesay that no one could hear me on my Droid 1 (and I went through a few) but call clarity on the rezound is great. Excelent camera too! My only 2 complaints are battery life and htc giving ics to older phones before the rezound. The battery on the razr maxx is better than the rezound's extended battery...

Sent from my HTC Rezound.

I would say whats better on the RAZR is outdoor viewing and viewing angles. Everything else is better on the Rezound or preference. Cuz I like the colors and blacks better on my RAZR. And G Nex when I had it. Rezound is better for sharpness. I still have yet to compare them both for watching movies to see which I prefer..the sharpness of the Rezound or the colors, blacks on the RAZR when watching movies. Maybe I can pry my RAZR from someone's hands soon...lol. I let them use it since I have a family plan now. They not trying to give it up.

Maybe I got my Droid 1 after a few batches. I got it in Mar or April 2010. I remember reading about an infamous mute issue with the Droid 1 when it launched. I either had it once or never had it at all. Again....its a crap shoot for a decent working phone. Guess I should say 3G or 4G.

Last edited: