Best price on Rezound--$199?

nelamvr6

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6
I had to go through a corporate store to get my early upgrade, so I was pretty much stuck at $299. I'm happy nonetheless...

mikeinctown

Reaction score
$229 for upgrades right now. The $199 price is for new accounts, I believe. I did see on the net doing a search that Black Friday will show a bit of a discount from Amazon and perhaps a gift card with purchase.

sfcascooter

Reaction score
Amazon has Rezound for $149 (new line OR upgrade) and you still get the $100 Amazon gift card if you activate the hotspot.....tempting....

Reaction score
Man I wish you guys didn't miss the $.01 sells! Got mine for a penny and of course, no tax... It lasted for 3-4 days during the end of November I believe...

My Rezound Rocks the Red n Black... Get over it... Now to get this thing rooted

Reaction score
Wow, late post, wish I could erase that! Lol! Dude above me threw me off...

My Rezound Rocks the Red n Black... Get over it... Now to get this thing rooted

edansgrampa

Reaction score
Yes she can - and as you know if mama ain't happy no one's happy

:D I just did it last night but you have to make the selection that allows you to keep your current unlimited data plan. After you select the phone and then select the plan you want (450 mins nationwide, for example) the last screen of options will include insurance, texting (unless it's built into your service plan) and what data plan you want. You must check to keep the current plan there - and if you select anything else you'll forfeit the unlimited plan.

Be diligent.

Merry Christmas!

mikeinctown

Reaction score
I printed out the Amazon price and got it matched at best buy. $239 plus tax when I got it.. the Amazon penny deal was for new subs or people adding lines.

Sent from my Rezound using Droid Forums.

Coupe

Reaction score
Hi!

FWIW I got my Rezound t Fry's for $159, on a renewal! Thats a good price, they matched the on-line price and while I did not think they would let me have that price for a renewal on a family plan, they did! Although now the price on the website has been adjusted. (I think I scored a deal!)

Now to make this thing work and maintain privacy, coming from a BB I am kinda used to push everything and the ability to tweak permissions on the APP level.

tbever

Reaction score
I looked at amazon right now and it is 149.00 for upgrade contract, family plan. Debating on whether to wait for the letstalk gnex or not....

Sight

Reaction score
I looked at amazon right now and it is 149.00 for upgrade contract, family plan. Debating on whether to wait for the letstalk gnex or not....

And then the next thing will be on the way out. I have heard nothing but good things about this phone so I pulled the trigger from amazon today. They will get it rooted it took 6 months if not more to get the Droid X going.