Best lost DROID app?

Al Neri

Reaction score
I was watching the video comparing ios to android and in part four it mentioned an app that had all kinds of useful things if you lose your phone. It sounded like he said suberis or something like that. I searched the Google play store and couldn't find anything close to that. Does anyone know what that app was? If not what is the best app for when you lose your phone?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

jhom

Reaction score
I have androidlost on my Bionics. I haven't needed to use it.

gsDroid

Reaction score
SeekDroid in the Play market is worth checking out. You can locate and/or do a remote wipe from any browser if your phone goes missing.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lookout, McAfee Mobile Security, Phone Locator-MobilUcare and Where's My Droid are able to do things remotely on your Droid.

The people who made Lookout also has a free app called Plan B. This is an app that you install after the phone is lost. You go to the <gag> Play Store on the web and install if from there. Once it installs, it sends where it is to your gmail account. After 10 minutes you can sent a text (via a friend's phone) and it'll send the same information. Where's My Droid can do that as well, but you have to use a landline to remotely activate it.

Last edited:

mike02vr6

Reaction score
I use wheres my droid, I bought the pd version has a lot of features so far I like it. a few of my friends use it too.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have both SeekDroid and Cerberus on my gnex. Never had to use them but they can remote wipe from a sms.

rcbanker

Reaction score
I have wheres my droid pro and can't figure out how to use the 'commander' feature from the home pc. It says "Your device is not linked to this Gmail account. Please set up your device first. Open the app and click the 'Commander' button.". But if I open wheresmydroid pro on my phone, there is no 'Commander' button. has anyone enabled this

Mfinchv1

Reaction score
I use "where's my Droid" u can txt your phone commands...keywords...or a full sentence..to make it GPS itself....scream..or siren...its neat

Mfinchv1

Reaction score
Plus it only runs when the keyword makes it...unlike other ones that run all the time

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
I just use AVG free! Then You go on the computer and type in "FINDR", log in with your Google acct. It always locates my phone within a matter of a few feet!
You dont even need your GPS activated, it'll turn on when you log into findr! Works pretty good!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Last edited: