Cannot play video

DB_Tae

Reaction score
As said in the title, I couldn't play any kind of video on my Droid Bionic ever since this morning. This is including videos from apps like Youtube and TwitchTv. I did new change any settings nor tweak any apps. Any ideas?

bbucks36

Reaction score
As said in the title, I couldn't play any kind of video on my Droid Bionic ever since this morning. This is including videos from apps like Youtube and TwitchTv. I did new change any settings nor tweak any apps. Any ideas?
did you do a simple reboot? is this JB .. you can download the flash player apk and manual install at Archived Flash Player versions scroll down to android apk.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
OP
D

DB_Tae

Reaction score
Well, I tried everything that you guys have told me to do and none of it worked. So I just turned my phone off in rage and turned it back on....yep...starts working all of a sudden. Still, thanks for the help!

bbucks36

Reaction score
I've installed version 11.1 and the download center page tells me "we're sorry, this page contains content that requires flash player. Your device is not supported.
you have to manually install apk for it to work... that's by downloading.. plugging in phone to comp.. transfer to phone.. check the box for "unknown resources".. long press apk to install

Suuperflie

Reaction score
you have to manually install apk for it to work... that's by downloading.. plugging in phone to comp.. transfer to phone.. check the box for "unknown resources".. long press apk to install

To set the record straight, i have no problem playing videos. I do have a problem with certain flash features and i reinstalled flash like you said above and it didn't fix the problem.