Best Case?

jhom

Reaction score
I picked up the one below a couple weeks ago and love it.

Amazon.com: Case-Mate Barely There Case for the Motorola DROID Bionic XT875: Cell Phones & Accessories

Not too big, fits well in my pants pocket. Have had no issues with it at all.

Friend got this one: Amazon.com: Trident Case AG-BIO-RD AEGIS Series for Motorola Droid Bionic - Red - 1 Pack - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories

a bit bigger, but sure does have some great drop protection. He is a laborer, so all the protection he can get that better!

I've had a Barely There case for my Bionic since they first came available. I love it and cannot see using anything else. It is thin and unobtrusive. It protects my Bionic from normal wear and tear. However, I'm not sure how it will protect from a serious fall. I don't intend to test that situation out. ;) The other nice feature about the Barely There is that it fits the standard docks as well as the Lapdock 500.

CamoCustom

Reaction score
I just picked up a Kraken 2 Case for my bionic. Didnt even use it for a day and I know I dont like it :( How can I go about selling it on the boards? I will be ready to ship it this weekend ASAP when I get my new case :) PM me, and Mods sorry if this is a violation, remove if so, I couldnt find anything in the rules.

droidbugger

Reaction score
I've had a Barely There case for my Bionic since they first came available. I love it and cannot see using anything else. It is thin and unobtrusive. It protects my Bionic from normal wear and tear. However, I'm not sure how it will protect from a serious fall. I don't intend to test that situation out. ;) The other nice feature about the Barely There is that it fits the standard docks as well as the Lapdock 500.

I picked up the one below a couple weeks ago and love it.

Amazon.com: Case-Mate Barely There Case for the Motorola DROID Bionic XT875: Cell Phones & Accessories

Not too big, fits well in my pants pocket. Have had no issues with it at all.

Friend got this one: Amazon.com: Trident Case AG-BIO-RD AEGIS Series for Motorola Droid Bionic - Red - 1 Pack - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories

a bit bigger, but sure does have some great drop protection. He is a laborer, so all the protection he can get that better!

Agreed! It is a quality case. :)

Woody2012

Reaction score
Just got my Bionic from Costco and I love it.......however I have always carried my phone on my belt..I had a BB curve for 4 years and had a leather case with a clip.it worked great.......I see the otterbox defender and Sedio Convert seem pretty durable with a belt clip.............anyone have any other suggestions?......TIA

FZDolfan

Reaction score
Just got my Bionic from Costco and I love it.......however I have always carried my phone on my belt..I had a BB curve for 4 years and had a leather case with a clip.it worked great.......I see the otterbox defender and Sedio Convert seem pretty durable with a belt clip.............anyone have any other suggestions?......TIA

I swear by this one:
Amazon.com: Motorola Droid bionic Case with Optional Belt Clip & Attached Leather Button Latch ( Black ): Sports & Outdoors

orange93

Reaction score

Amazon.com: Motorola OMOTBIONICSHELLHOL Droid Bionic XT875 Shell Holster Combo with Kickstand - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

here is a good holster for your belt through amazon.

matthew2478

Reaction score
Look up qmadix holster case it has a.metal kick stand

This is the case to have.

J

Jesswood

No problem, the Verizon stores always jack up they're prices just cause they can and for some reason people will pay it LOL.