Best Case?

zetachi

Reaction score
Got the same case on Amazon. Does not fit my puoch and needs to be forced into car dock to work. On to the next one :(

I might give this one a try.

I currently have this one, which fits great and feels great, but the problem is that the phone then doesn't fit into my pouch/holster that I had for my Captivate (the Bionic DOES fit into it without the silicone cover).
I'm thinking it might fit the holster with the case-mate on it.
I would buy this one, but I fear that it is the EXACT same one I already have (like I said, the phone does fit without any cover on it).

I would get the Otterbox Defender, but I read too many reviews saying the phone falls out of the holster, and in my job I often bump the phone a bit and I'm afraid it will hit the release clip too easily. The pouch holster with the belt clip and reinforcing snap loop is exactly what I want.

zetachi

Reaction score

KenjiWB

Reaction score
I picked up Verizon's silicone case just to have something in the meantime until I found a case I actually wanted. Now, I don't really mind the case, but it is a little bulky and I was hoping to get something a little bit thinner that would fit into chargers/docks/etc. What I DO like about this case, though, is that it covers the power and volume rocker button(s). The buttons are not very firm by themselves, kinda loose like the OG Droid's, so its almost like they are stabilized under the case. So, are there any low-profile cases out there that fit this criteria?

mj1159

Reaction score
Just ordered Incipio SILICRYLIC in white/black dancedroid

GetDynamicImage.aspx

Incipio Motorola DROID Bionic SILICRYLIC Hard Shell Case with Silicone Core, Motorola DROID Bionic Hard Shell Case, Motorola Droid Bionic Soft Shell Case, Motorola Droid Bionic Protective Case, Motorola Droid Bionic Slim Case

Very nice looking case. The website has a lot of different cases for all different phones/electronics. Def picking one up for my Bionic. Thanks for posting!!

zetachi

Reaction score

PurpleTwinkie

Reaction score
Just received my Otterbox commuter. PERRRRFECT combo of compact and protection. I definitely made the right choice. And for only $21 bucks out the door on Amazon.com you can't beat it!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Tigerules

Reaction score
car dock with the incipio case

I got my bionic to fit with a little help from my dremmil tool

Got my incipio case today (not the feather)
It doesn't fit in the docks! !! :mad:???

How did You guys get them to fit in the docks.

dnyc

Reaction score
Does it fit in the car dock? Looks like a nice case

i haven't tried, but i can just barely get the webtop adapter in with this cover in place
if not, the cover comes off very easily anyway (unlike the technocel cover) just like the vz cover

also, it's half the price on amazon as on the company site

vixxen9905

Reaction score
I am holding out for Ballistic to come out with their Droid version case.

mike02vr6

Reaction score
I have the otterbox defender and I love it, I have had the phone hit concrete with the case on and so far so good. I usually am a little rough on my phones so when I bought this phone I wanted good protection for it. it does make the the phone bigger (I have been told it looks like a billboard) but I can deal with that as long as the phone keeps working when i need it (yes the data drops constantly!)

oscarod

Reaction score
I had a gel case, it was pretty good. After upgrading to the RAZR, I still use the same type of case.

Niemo435

Reaction score
I agree. I have the defender in my bionic and it's super bulky. I know from experience that if it flies out if your front chest pocket of your coveralls it will survive haha. If you don't mind the bulkiness it's a better alternative to insurance if your not near water. One thing I would like to see is a car dock for it.