Motorola Droid Case

doublea500

Reaction score
I want your opinions on what the best droid case is. personally i have tried the regular verizon droid case and the otterbox droid case. in both the top piece has broken. i actually got a replacement of the otterbox droid case and the front piece broke for a second time after 2 weeks. the otterbox droid case has a great back but it seems to be "disintegrating" like the pieces that are supposed to hold it are kind of breaking off because its plastic and the droid is making squeaking noises whenever i use the physical keyboard. so i want you guys' opinions on what is the best droid case. i was thinking about getting the seido case, anyone know how good that one is?

warrior21

Reaction score
I used the seidio innocase for a few months and it worked well. I've tried a few and I liked that one the most.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I want your opinions on what the best droid case is. personally i have tried the regular verizon droid case and the otterbox droid case. in both the top piece has broken. i actually got a replacement of the otterbox droid case and the front piece broke for a second time after 2 weeks. the otterbox droid case has a great back but it seems to be "disintegrating" like the pieces that are supposed to hold it are kind of breaking off because its plastic and the droid is making squeaking noises whenever i use the physical keyboard. so i want you guys' opinions on what is the best droid case. i was thinking about getting the seido case, anyone know how good that one is?

You can find many many many opinions about the Seidio case on the accessories forum on this board. I've used mine for nearly a year and it works like a charm.

Lenagainster

Reaction score
I found a leather case at WM made by Case Logic that is perfect for my Droid 1. Didn't want a belt clip since I usually slide it in my pocket. It does have a flat strap with a snap on the end that would allow one to use it on a belt. The Droid fits well, not too tight, not too loose, and there is a strap that comes over the top and attaches to a velcro pad to prevent the phone from sliding out. Pull on the strap, and it lifts the phone out of the case. The phone is well protected in the case. Can't find a link to a picture either on the Case Logic site or the WM site. Grimaced when I had to pay $19 for the case, but it proved to be well worth the cost.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thread Moved to Droid Accessories - Please post in the correct Forum/Sub-Forum :)

OP
doublea500

doublea500

Reaction score
How about the sgp case for the droid 1?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
just buy seido case,it is worth

I agree. I have the Seidio case on my Droid Incredible and it serves very well. Of course, since I have their 3500 extended battery, it's the only case I can get that fits over the added bulge. None the less, they make a top notch case and their prices are reasonable. Try Amazon.com, before you buy directly from Seidio, as they frequently have better prices.

-Mike