Best Buy email received

bowld

Reaction score
Anyone else get this email from Best Buy this morning. Makes me think a release is close!!

[FONT=&quot]
Thank you for your recent reservation of the Verizon ThunderBolt 4G by HTC with Best Buy.

This e-mail is an additional confirmation that your smart phone is reserved in your name. We will contact you as soon as your smart phone is available.

Thank you from your Best Buy Mobile™ Team![/FONT]

chadwickity

Reaction score
I got it. Doubt it means anything though. Prob just trying to keep interest up so they don't lose all of us who preordered.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

TheRockSays

Reaction score
Got that email today as well, could it be a sign :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Sleeve

Reaction score
No. This is "Please stop coming in for pre-order refunds."

Last edited by a moderator:

Raptor007

Reaction score
I got mine as well, the only way they would have my email is from my rewards zone card, but I don't recall giving them my card or number. Who knows either way its going to be tough for me to get get the phone at the Verizon Store that day.

Lorie

Reaction score
I heard its coming out next week we will see about that

shortsxit

Reaction score
That's strange... I heard it was coming out sometime before the end of Q2 2011.

That's strange ...I heard it was coming out march 10

Please point me to the official Verizon announcement...

Actually in all seriousness, the "official" announcement was Q2.

I have no idea where this Q1 came from that everyone has been saying the phone had better come out by. If there was another announcement, I haven't seen it. But I've asked several times where Q1 came from and I've never gotten an answer from anyone.

Reaction score
That's strange ...I heard it was coming out march 10

Please point me to the official Verizon announcement...

Actually in all seriousness, the "official" announcement was Q2.

I have no idea where this Q1 came from that everyone has been saying the phone had better come out by. If there was another announcement, I haven't seen it. But I've asked several times where Q1 came from and I've never gotten an answer from anyone.

That's exactly what I said! ;)

Raptor007

Reaction score
It was the poorly worded, poorly timed twitter posts and comments from Verizon and the tech community taking the CES comment about Q1 at the earliest. They are trying for Q1, but once you get a worked up group of geeks going its tough to stop them from foaming at the mouth.

Hopefully next week, hopefully this month I need to get back to my smartphone, stuck on a flip phone for about 7 weeks now.

motty69

Reaction score
Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but the facebook post by HTC leads me to believe we'll see it this month. I'm thinking an official announcement late next week that the phone will be available the 24th or 31st (more likely IMO).

Sent from my Eris using DroidForums App