1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Best BT Headset?

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by HayWire, May 11, 2010.

1. HayWire

HayWire New Member

Well I'm looking to add to my arsenal of accsessoires for this baby, I am looking into the Jawbone Icon, simply because its a mono bluetooth that supports ad2dp. Which means music, nav can be played on the headset. I have a stereo bluetooth but they arent excatly the most comfortable to wear for just phone calls and the like so I'm looking at picking one up. Does anyone know of any other headset's that will support the ad2dp profile or is the Icon the only one?
  2. takeshi

takeshi New Member

I found a couple of Jabra models by Googling "a2dp mono". You might want to give it a shot if no one replies.
  3. wuyanks

wuyanks DF News Team Premium Member

jawbone icon works great with a2dp... i'm streaming music on it now, as we speak :)
  4. pangler

pangler New Member

I dislike the headsets and tried a Moto T325 before I realized that it did not have A2DP. When I returned it, Best Buy had just put out the new Blueant S4. So far I am very impressed. It could not be easier to pair and streams music and GPS well. I will post more as I get more familiar with it.
  5. samsung rogue user

samsung rogue user New Member

I have the Jabra Bt530. Its a'ight.
Search tags for this page
blue ant sense vs. jabra freeway

blueant s4 vs jabra freeway

motorola t325 firmware update