Best Battery Percentage App

HwnDroid

Reaction score
This probably was discussed before and if it has forgive me for repeating this thread. There are alot of battery monitor apps out there and I have had a few of them by, curve fish, Darschen computing, Android Apps and so on. I was interested to find out which one do you like? and why? Thanks for your input guys!

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
There's very little difference between most of them. Personally I wouldn't wast money on any of the paid ones. Battery Percentage is my choice because it seems to give a good representation of use times remaining and it has a very small/minimal icon in the notification bar. Just d/l a couple (one at a time) and keep rotating through until you find one you like.

droider4life

Reaction score
I use battery life... u can set colors fir battery level so u know what it is at first glance... also battery temp and voltage.. free is best: )

NickWgnr

Reaction score
I use battery life... u can set colors fir battery level so u know what it is at first glance... also battery temp and voltage.. free is best: )

I use this as well. I probably downloaded every single free one out there and this one is by far the best looking and customizable.

Wagner :motdroidvert:

justbob

Reaction score
I use Mini Info. It gives you battery status, plus internal mem & sdcard free space all in a handy widget.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll have to check these apps out. I don't really understand why you need an app for battery life because that info is right there on your phone in your "about phone" but if it's something that's better then the current battery image which is misleading then I might be interested.

CBLJazz

Reaction score
mine is the beautiful battery widget which is part of the BEAUTIFUL WIDGET package.

I think the benefit of having it on the desktop is that you can see your status "at a glance" vs. having to go through menus.

Same with the vibrate feature within the BEATIFUL WIDGET suite.
I need to quickly toggle between vibrate mode and sound on my phone at work so i love being able to have the vibrate app ono the desktop- so i can toggle fast.

dard12

Reaction score
I remember someone a while back saying they were getting percentages like 2%, 27% etc.

With Battery Life I only get digit's in the 10s. 90%,40%, etc.

Is there a way to enable it to be more accurate? If not, what app would allow it to be exact?

mtbhk44

Reaction score
Battery Left - hands down my favorite. Gives you the option of telling you much time you have left on the battery, or what time approximately the battery will die. Give it a week and let it calibrate.

Mayze

Reaction score
+1 for battery life. After it calibrates it gives you exact % instead of increments of 10%.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
+1 for battery life. After it calibrates it gives you exact % instead of increments of 10%.

Really? I've been using it since I got the phone and I still get 10% increments.

That's all that the device reports. It's a known limitation of battery widgets for the Droid. Some get around it by SWAGing but they're not actually reporting anything supported/given by the device.