Battery Percentage App

OP
FootballRef

FootballRef

Reaction score
Here is a pic that was posted tonight that has the battery icon I want. I know he was rooted.

9932d1276133919-were-froyo-gurus-cap201006092127.jpg

chromashadows

Reaction score
called 'battery widget'

It's only a widget but it works great! Is free and is by 'geekyouup'. Iv'e been using it since almost day one and love it. Oh and you do NOT have to be rooted. I'm not rooted and never been. Just go to the android apps and type in 'battery widget'.

OP
FootballRef

FootballRef

Reaction score
It's only a widget but it works great! Is free and is by 'geekyouup'. Iv'e been using it since almost day one and love it. Oh and you do NOT have to be rooted. I'm not rooted and never been. Just go to the android apps and type in 'battery widget'.
Looks pretty cool. Downloading it now.

OP
FootballRef

FootballRef

Reaction score
Sweet app! Wasn't exactly what I wanted, but the extra things is does makes it worth it. It is now on my home page

THANKS!!

JimmyD

Reaction score
Sweet app! Wasn't exactly what I wanted, but the extra things is does makes it worth it. It is now on my home page

THANKS!!

Hmmm... "extra things it does", eh? I'm going to have to check this out too.

JoeKacz

Reaction score
On the flip side... I installed the new Bugless, and I'm wondering if anyone knows of a way to get rid of the percentage in the icon (i.e. go back to the regular battery icon)?

OldMan1955

Reaction score
I downloaded it and its on my homepage, but its not in the battery icon area of the notification bar. Its on the home page displaying the remaining battery life. Is it suppose to be that way?

GrillMouster

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a widget or whatever that will show the battery level in more precise incriments (not 10%)?

Beardface

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a widget or whatever that will show the battery level in more precise incriments (not 10%)?
Battery Left and have it display Estimated Percent Remaining...

You'll have to give it a little while to calibrate itself, though

OldMan1955

Reaction score
Not impressed with Batter Widget. I can normally go 3 days before I have to charge the battery. I think this app runs all the time and chews up the battery faster than not having it installed. It would be nice to find a batter app that ran once and terminated.