Benchmarks

AngelRyuxz

Reaction score
How the hell can someone at 1.3ghz on a droid x get 22. and when I try it and change to 1.3ghz, I get 18. How?! I even went to 1.4ghz and it hit 19. This bs?

Edit
I used linepack or something and looked at the top devices.

Sent from my DROIDX

KHeeney5

Reaction score
Quite honestly, and others will tell you this, benchmarks don't really tell you much. Because all phones are different. Even if they have the same processor, they perform different. I can't get over 1650 on my DX.

OP
A

AngelRyuxz

Reaction score
That is just bull tho.... Unless they have made them better. I got my droid x on release date. No problems at all! I just hate seeing 16. when running 1.2ghz and same guy running same thing and he is hitting 25. It's bs...

Sent from my DROIDX

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
benchmark results can be manipulated. reset your phones to factory settings and i'll bet you both will have pretty similar scores.

KHeeney5

Reaction score
Not sure what the big deal is, try running quadrant standard.

That's why I said the tests aren't accurate. Some phones run certain speeds more stable than others. Someone could run 1.2 ghz less efficiently than 1.0 ghz. It just depends on the phone. And quite honestly you probably can't tell a difference. These scores are BS and quite honestly don't tell you anything.

OP
A

AngelRyuxz

Reaction score
Oh well, maybe they hacked their results on the site to look good. Idk but my phone runs great on 1.2 low voltage. So I guess it is whatever. Thanks for replies.

Sent from my DROIDX

Ubermicro13

Reaction score
People should really stop taking benchmarks seriously. On a Stock DX one time I got over 2300. Ran it again right after got about 1000. They are complete crap and shouldn't even be used as a reference.