Beep beeep beep beep!

koralyne

Reaction score
This sound is insanely annoying.

Is it possible to put a ringtone on the phone, not sd card, so that when the droid boots or otherwise cannot access the sd card, it doesnt revert to this annoying ringtone?

darksiiide

Reaction score
You can turn off sd card notifications.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
koralyne

koralyne

Reaction score
i think you misunderstand me, i have a custom notification, and whenever the phone cannot access the sdcard it uses a default ringtone, my thought was that maybe i can push it to the phone somehow where its on internal memory, not sd memory.

VirtualGeek

Reaction score
Are you rooted? If so then use a file explorer like Andexplorer to move the file from your sd card to //media/internal/audio/media location.

nbirenba

Reaction score
I can help you!! I had the same issue. Go into Settings-Sound and Display Settings- Call Connect- Set sound emitted when a call is connected. I bet this is checked? I was for me. I unchecked it and voila! no sounds!!! Gosh, that was annoying in the ear!!!

Cheers,
Nicole

JCo352

Reaction score
Are you rooted? If so then use a file explorer like Andexplorer to move the file from your sd card to //media/internal/audio/media location.

This will not work. I made a thread on this and didn't really get any good answers. I have since then turned off "SD Notifications". But I know how to do it now. The answer is in this thread.