Beautiful Widgets

nemisis9

Reaction score
Beutiful widgets time won't stay up to date or current if u will. Anyone have any ideas y. Thanks

Sent from my DROID2

Mrgrey06

Reaction score
Beutiful widgets time won't stay up to date or current if u will. Anyone have any ideas y. Thanks

Sent from my DROID2

Pretty sure you have a task killer. Either add it to the ignore list, or better yet uninstall the task killer. There's a post somewhere here that explains why you don't need a tk with these phones.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

dasanman69

Reaction score
I get that sometimes. If its not a task killer then just reboot your phone and/or delete and reads the widget.

OP
nemisis9

nemisis9

Reaction score
No I don't have a tk. So that's not it. I dunno.

Sent from my DROID2

polack

Reaction score
if your using launcher pro there is a know bug that happens when you take your device off a cradle it no longer updates. Just hit menu then preferences and update launcherpro. fix is that simple.

OP
nemisis9

nemisis9

Reaction score
Not rooted. Using adw launcher.

Sent from my DROID2

OP
nemisis9

nemisis9

Reaction score
Well I do ues the refresh button but that don't even work. Sometimes ill remove the widget from screen then add it back. It works fine for a bit then basically don't keep the time.

Sent from my DROID2

Mrgrey06

Reaction score
Well I do ues the refresh button but that don't even work. Sometimes ill remove the widget from screen then add it back. It works fine for a bit then basically don't keep the time.

Sent from my DROID2

I still think you may have a task killer. Maybe not a specific one, but maybe bundled with another app you're using? Thought I hard of juice defender doing this? And other apps that claim they save you battery life.dunno though

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App