Beautiful Widgets gone for good?

thundercats

Reaction score
I've actually got the original Beautiful Widgets still installed on my Droid as I never applied the update because I found the new clock and setup to be hideous. If someone can tell me how to "backup" the app I can pull it off of my SD Card and host it online..

TekHawk

Reaction score
I've actually got the original Beautiful Widgets still installed on my Droid as I never applied the update because I found the new clock and setup to be hideous. If someone can tell me how to "backup" the app I can pull it off of my SD Card and host it online..

you can back up apps with ASTRO

Aluminum21

Reaction score
Beautiful widgets should be back tomorrow

if I buy the widget will there be multiple skins for the clock? I say this because the old design just so much better

The old design wont be returning because HTC got mad that it was to close to their own designs

that I get, but there should still be options for different designs, that can't be the only design he came up with (looks like it was rushed)

TekHawk

Reaction score
if I buy the widget will there be multiple skins for the clock? I say this because the old design just so much better

The old design wont be returning because HTC got mad that it was to close to their own designs

that I get, but there should still be options for different designs, that can't be the only design he came up with (looks like it was rushed)

I think there was a twitter post about adding a skin feature at some point but yea i think he rushed the current design a little to finish the twitter app before looking into the skin feature and such

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The skin feature should be included. It's kept HTC off of Weather Widget... which is the same thing as Beautiful Widgets... but no cease and desist for them....

Aluminum21

Reaction score
The skin feature should be included. It's kept HTC off of Weather Widget... which is the same thing as Beautiful Widgets... but no cease and desist for them....

When the widget comes back up and I buy it, if he were to later release a version with skins would I have to pay for it again or would the update be free?

HMJB

Reaction score

When the widget comes back up and I buy it, if he were to later release a version with skins would I have to pay for it again or would the update be free?

Updates are free.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

They'd be free.

coondogg97

Reaction score

I was wondering how Weather Widgets donate was getting away with it. Those crazy kids!

mr-free

Reaction score
Beautiful Widgets is off the market right now. Look for it to be back up soon. As far as the Original goes. I do have the apk but no way to upload to. I am using it still but that's a different story

Anyone has a link to the old beautiful widgets? the one that looks close to the HTC clock?

Thanks..