Any way to reduce widget list

poe420

Reaction score
is there any way out there to reduce the number of items that show up on the widget list(without uninstalling the app itself), for example removing some widget options from Beutiful Widgets. there are apps which i have that i would never use the corresponding widget.

any ideas would be appreciated. my widget list is getting longer day by day.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
the only way i can think is to write the dev for an independent apk for the individual widget you want. i agree....i hate that list so long lol

mrnelson86

Reaction score
App called "Autostarts" if you are rooted, it might work without root I'm not sure, but it lets you modify what apps start when, and allows you to change which apps show up on the widget list under the "widget updating" tab

JBWhitley

Reaction score
App called "Autostarts" if you are rooted, it might work without root I'm not sure, but it lets you modify what apps start when, and allows you to change which apps show up on the widget list under the "widget updating" tab

Love it!!! It takes a little work to get stuff set up, but if you sort by application and then disable the widget updating that you don't want in the list, you get the list down nice and small.