Beautiful Widgets / Weather Bug Question

Reaction score
I have BW installed but i was thinking about trying weather bug. I have two questions:

1- How do I reinstall the backup of BW that I have incase I dont like WB.
2- Is weatherbug any good?

thanks

gmack35

Reaction score
i have had them both installed since day 1. weatherbug seems to be more localized, give more details on forecasts, warnings and also has radar.

Donkey Hodie

Reaction score
I have BW installed but i was thinking about trying weather bug. I have two questions:

1- How do I reinstall the backup of BW that I have incase I dont like WB.
thanks

To restore it using Astro, you'd go to Tools->Backups, select "Applications" and you should see BW there, check the box next to it and select Install. You might have to change the setting that controls whether apps can be installed from locations other than the market.

OP
S
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I am going to try it. Should I buy it or use the Free weather bug?

sir2545

Reaction score
I love WeatherBug, I bought it but it wasnt much and if you dont like it you can get it refunded. I never used BW but I tried Weather Widget donate, and it wasnt accurate at all. Plus I like that WeatherBug displays the temp on the notification bar so if you dont have the widget on the home screen you can still see the temp. The widget itself is not as nice looking as BW but its more functional if BW is anything like Weather Widget donate.

OP
S
Reaction score
I love WeatherBug, I bought it but it wasnt much and if you dont like it you can get it refunded. I never used BW but I tried Weather Widget donate, and it wasnt accurate at all. Plus I like that WeatherBug displays the temp on the notification bar so if you dont have the widget on the home screen you can still see the temp. The widget itself is not as nice looking as BW but its more functional if BW is anything like Weather Widget donate.

What you say above so perfectly might I add is why I am looking to make the switch. Thanks for writing it out so great :)