Beautiful Widgets problem

Chillson

Reaction score
All day today my temperature has been stuck at 6 degrees with my high at 12 and low at 6. The time is correct as well as the date. I have deleted the widget and added it several times. Any suggestions?

SCUBA-GUY

Reaction score
All day today my temperature has been stuck at 6 degrees with my high at 12 and low at 6. The time is correct as well as the date. I have deleted the widget and added it several times. Any suggestions?

Most likely a problem with the feed. Any other weather related apps having issues?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Open up the widget's settings and make sure its on Farenheit not celsius

laurieb

Reaction score
I am wanting to get this, but it is not in us money right? How much is it then to have this apps?

I have weather widget for free, but my clock changes to like 18:03 instead of the normal time, anybody know how to fix this?

Any help would be great!

Laurieb

SCUBA-GUY

Reaction score
I am wanting to get this, but it is not in us money right? How much is it then to have this apps?

I have weather widget for free, but my clock changes to like 18:03 instead of the normal time, anybody know how to fix this?

Any help would be great!

Laurieb

It is set for 24h format. Which I prefer, so telling you how to turn it off pains me, :) but look for the option in settings to choose 12/24 hour format.

OP
C

Chillson

Reaction score
Open up the widget's settings and make sure its on Farenheit not celsius

Wow alright, so I had Force english weather language checked by accident, sorry about the confusion guys. I've been rooting and unrooting this phone trying to get everything working correctly and I simply over looked this and checked it by accident. Thanks for your help though.

laurieb

Reaction score
Ok thanks, I did not have that checked and had automatic checked instead.

Do you know anything about the beautiful widget?

Laurieb

doridew

Reaction score
The Beautiful Widget looks nice. I just bought it - conversion was around $2 USD.