Beautiful widget - no weather info

TD7424

Reaction score
I have used this app on my droid for the last couple of months with no problems, I tried installing on the incredible and I cannot get the weather portion to work. Any thoughts out there?

opengeo

Reaction score
I have used this app on my droid for the last couple of months with no problems, I tried installing on the incredible and I cannot get the weather portion to work. Any thoughts out there?
Isn't the Sense weather widget enough? How about Clock widget that includes weather? It looks just like Beautiful Widgets. This is one of the best things about the Incredible. With Sense, 90% of Market widgets aren't necessary to download now.

jmwend

Reaction score
I have the clock + weather widget that was installed already on my droid incredible. It works alright, but sometimes when i travel it will state my location but not the weather there. Also i set it to update every hour and it certainly does not. I cant figure it out. Help?

bcrigler

Reaction score
Agreed with the problem of the HTC clock/weather widget. It does not update per location or at all automatically at least. When you set that option in the settings to update the weather automatically every hour or whatever it does not save that option. Because if you go back into the options again the option is unchecked again.

opengeo

Reaction score
Agreed with the problem of the HTC clock/weather widget. It does not update per location or at all automatically at least. When you set that option in the settings to update the weather automatically every hour or whatever it does not save that option. Because if you go back into the options again the option is unchecked again.
Weird. My clock/weather widget is updating fine. Updated location automatically this morning when I got to work.

jmwend

Reaction score
My update remains checked, however it definitely does not update every hour like it is checked to do. Also, it does update my location, for some locations it wont find the weather for that location. This happened in multiple cities like Findlay Ohio, Romulus MI. Not big cities but certainly should have weather information for them as all weather sites do.

bcrigler

Reaction score
Ok figured it out. Go to your main settings on your phone. Then click "Accounts & Sync" Make sure "Auto Sync" is checked off.

jmwend

Reaction score
Why would you uncheck auto-sync? wouldnt this disable the feature?

jmwend

Reaction score
nvm, you were right, checking the auto-sync box fixes the updating problem.

THANKS!