1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Google News and Weather Widget

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by gatorbait, Apr 29, 2010.

1. gatorbait

gatorbait New Member

Anyone know where I can find the Google News and Weather Widget for the Incredible? I don't see it in my app tray. The weather part is redundant since Sense has an awesome weather widget, but I regularly used the news widget.

If it's not possible to download it via the market, does anyone have the apk for the newest version of it?
  2. Humpa

Humpa New Member

I tried a "transparent" one I had, but it failed to install. But the original GenieWidget.apk I have that is dated 1/3/2010 worked when I installed it from the sdcard.
  3. jasonb

jasonb New Member

I'm thinking we can adb push a smoked or transparent version onto our phones. I just don't feel like being the one to test it out.
Search tags for this page
ð½ð¾ð²ð¾ññ‚ð¸ ð¸ ð¿ð¾ð³ð¾ð´ð° apk
google haber apk
google haberler apk
google news & weather widget

google news and weather apk

google news and weather widget

google news weather widget apk
google news wedget apk
google news widget apk
google weather .apk
google weather apk