completely replace Weather app?

SeanRinVA

Reaction score
I had bought Beautiful Widgets when I had my Moto Droid, so I'm using that. For radar, I'm using the weather.com app.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using Tapatalk Pro

Mule65

Reaction score
I've been liking Weatherbug too. Pretty customizable and tiny widget in notify bar takes up little space. Has nice radar too.

Randy956

Reaction score
Weather Bug.

Bad storms ripped through Columbus, Ohio yesterday late afternoon. This is the second time Weather Bug radar failed to update when I really needed to look at it.

Everything else worked fine, suggesting that the network was OK. But the WB radar would not update when really needed. I'm not too happy with WB at the moment.

E

Emtronics

I disagree on the Weather Bug and yes on a computer I would never have it as it has no way to stop it from starting up on startup.

As for my DINC, Weatherbug takes more than an hour to come online after I turn on the phone and then it is useless other than radar when it works.

I dumped it.

dgreen1

Reaction score
weather widget donate

Hi all,

I am probably your newest addition to the droid family coming from and OLD and failing bb curve. Was browsing here today and just loved the weather widget donate screen that I have seen. I have a droid 2 and purchased the app. Now how in the world do I get it to show up on the home screen like that? With the time, date weather etc?
Thanks