Battery?

Philba

Reaction score
I'm getting decent battery life. I noticed that screen and radios took up a lot of my power. So I'm pretty careful about turning off Wifi, GPS and BT when I don't need them. This gives me pretty decent battery life. But I've also started using a car dock and the small amount of extra charging it gives allows me to simply forget about the battery. I've got tasker set up to turn off the Wifi and turn on GPS and BT when I dock the X. When I undock, it restores the previous state of Wifi, BT and GPS.

Nibbler

Reaction score
Personally speaking, I was having issues with my battery life (lasting about 9 hours), but I read a couple things and decided to take off the social networking widget because I really don't need it, activated auto kill for every 60 minutes on my app killer, and turned the brightness settings to low (about 10%, don't know how you say exact of the x), which like Nibbler said, is still pretty bright and have my screen auto off after 30 sec (i think).

Yesterday I took my phone off the charger at about 8:40am. I listened to a 35 min podcast on stitcher, talked on the phone for about 2.5 hours (30 min of which was on speaker), and texted back and forth with people for about 100 or so messages. I also surfed the net a little, less than my norm, but none the less. I had my battery die on me at about 11:45pm. To me, that's a pretty good day's use. I don't expect to be able to make it more than a day since I tend to text anywhere from 100-300 messages sent and recieved a day, but to make it 15 hours, that's good in my book.

With me the only news i have running is the feed from G4, Text wise I send an average of 30-40 messages, and do the facebook update and do friends status checks every 30-40 minutes or so.